Saturday, February 9, 2008

Leaving, on a Jet Plane


Hey my loyal readers, Bugsy here. So as some of you may or may not know, my parents are taking me to Las Vegas tomorrow. So, my postings will be on hiatus for about 2 weeks. My grandparents won't let me use their computers because my grandpa is always running an anti-virus program or defragging something. Whatever that is. My Grandma is usually playing Pogo on her computer, so I guess I won't be able to update you till I get back from Las Vegas.

But no big deal, because I'll be partying in Vegas. Like my other Grandpa said, "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas." You know what I mean?!?

Anyhow, I had my Cherry Eye thing again this morning. But my Mom fixed it right up for me. Its annoying having a funky inner eyelid, but I guess thats what happens when you are a dog whose parents had huge eyes.

My Mom's parents came today. I helped my Grandpa wash his car, and I also helped my Grandma clean the kitchen. She calls herself a "Merry Maid." I don't know what that is, but I like the way she talks to me.

I'll hit you all up after I get back from Vegas and my parents catchh me up on their trip to China. They sound pretty excited. I'm happy for them, but I'll miss them of course.

Bugsy out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Later bugger. Lookin forward to tonguing your empty ball-bag when you return.

Cheers,
Mr. Longfellow