Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Hey, its Bugsy again

Hey, this is Bugsy again. This is a picture of me with my Uncles, Dewey and Cody. My Uncle Dewey is 10 years old, and my Uncle Cody is 3 years old. My Uncles live in Las Vegas. I'm not sure where that is, but I know its kind of far. I've only been there one time , but I'm going again next week my Dad tells me.

I really like playing with Cody. He puts up with me, because sometimes I can be annoying. Plus, when I play a lot with Cody, I make funny noises, like a monkey.

They have a nice bark park over there which I like hanging out at. Also, my Uncles neighbor's are Reno and Tahoe, they are Australian Shepards. Whatever that means. But all I know is that they like to jump a lot.

You can see my first and favorite toy in this picture - that blue loofa dog. Its dead now, as I pulled out the squeak toys and all the stuffing. My Dad says its just a loofa carcas. I don't know what that means, but I love that loofa.

Well, its time for my walk, so I better go put my leash on and get a poop bag in case I have to go. Bye now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bugsy! I never knew you were such a good typist... are you going to miss your parents when they go away to China?