Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Hey this is Bugsy...I'm back!



Hey yall, its Bugsy, coming back at ya. My parents are back from their long trip to China. They had a great time they told me, although both of them kept on complaining that they have jet lag. I'm not sure what that is but it sounds annoying. Anyway, they didn't bring me a prize from China which kind of made me sad, but its ok. My Dad keeps complaining that he is sick of chinese food. I don't know about you guys, but I eat the same thing every day. I think Chinese food sounds great. Even though I don't know what it is.

Anyway, here is a picture of me with some of my friends. This picture was at my great super-bowl party I threw. Thats my friend Longfellow up on top. He's wearing this Bill Cosby sweater thats pretty funny looking. But you can't really see it in this picture. He is wearing my cool pea-coat though over that dumb sweater. At the bottom of the picture you can see my new friend from the south of the border, Bam Bam. I'd never met Bam-Bam before, but he's pretty cool, although he couldn't stop sniffing my butt. I don't know how dogs are in Mexico, but I thought it was pretty weird, seeing as how he is a boy dog like me. Anyway, those guys are pretty cool. After the super-bowl, we all jammed to Rock Band. My favorite song to play on Rock Band is Wanted Dead or Alive. I wail on that song.

Anway, thats all I got for you know. I'll hit you guys up later. Woof!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo vato, thanks for the shout out. I got my nuts cut off today, so you don't have to worry about me trying to bang you anymore. Paz.