Thursday, February 7, 2008

Hey, its the Bug coming at you again...

Hey guys, its Bugsy rapping with you again. This is a picture of me at the top of the stairs.

I guess I'm sick right now, at least thats what my Mom keeps telling me. I have something she calls an eye infection. I don't know what that is, but my Mom says it looks bad right now. Something she calls Pink Eye. My left eye is kind of puffy. I'm going to the Doctor tomorrow, so I'll be ok. I was supposed to get groomed tomorrow, but I guess I'll have to postpone my appointment.

Anyway, thats all I got for you now. I'll hit you up later. Hopefully I'll be feeling better. Bye now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo man, ain't no thang. I ran into a cactus when I was 4 months old and got cactus needles all around my left eye. Why did I run into a cactus? Maybe I thought it had tequila in it, man, I dunno. So my eye got all infected and had nasty gooey crap coming out of it. The doc gave eyedrops but I wouldn't let nobody come near my eye to put them in. So I just wore one of those lame cones around my neck so I couldn't touch my eye while it healed on its own. Man, that was messed UP! That ain't RIGHT! Who wears a cone around their neck when they should be pimpin a bandana?!