Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Hey, this is Bugsy



Hey, this is Bugsy. This is my new blog.

Thats me on the left with my new Mom. Her and my new Dad picked me up on June 10th. It was a great day. I was rescued from poverty that day.


In case you were wondering, I'm a Bug. Thats a combo of a Boston Terrier and Pug. I'm pretty small in this picture, so I look a lot like a Pug. But as I've grown up, I look like a Boston Terrier now too. Also, you can't see my underbite in this picture, because I don't have one yet. But I will. Just you wait...

Ok, well thats all I have for now. I'll be blogging a lot I guess. Although, its hard to type when you have long nails like I do (sometimes my Mom calls me Wolverine, because my nails grow so fast). Anyhow, I gotta go play with one of my squeak toys. Bye now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aloha Mr Bugsy,
It was a pleasure sniffing your butt this past sunday at the superbowl party. I hope to see you again very soon without that other tail-blockin poodle taggin along.

Kind regards,
Mr. Longfellow

Anonymous said...

Orale vato. Thanks for letting me and the fam chill at your crib; it's way nicer than my diggs in Tijuana. That was nce of your mom not to try to deport me. You're pretty dope too. I mean, that hot-dog dog looked good and all that, but I really enjoyed having you as my bitch (reminds me of the time I spent in the big house).

Peace,
Oscar "Bam Bam" Lahiji