Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm now a veteran of 2 surgeries

Hey this is Bugsy again. You probably know that I've had this stupid Cherry Eye condition for about 3 weeks now. I really didn't mind it so much, it just looked like my inner eyelid was kind of swollen. It kind of made me look sad, but I've been fine.

Anyway, my Dad took me to a vet today to ask about getting me some surgery. The Doctor said they could do it immediately. I didn't know what to think, I hadn't quite mentally prepared myself for it, I was just happy to go for a car ride with my Dad. For a minute there, I thought we were going to my favorite Bark Park, but my Dad tricked me and took me to this new vet. Anyway, the Vet said the surgery wasn't complicated and if they did it immediately my parents could come get me by lunch time. So back I went into the Vet's office and I was little unsure of things, as my Dad had to leave me so I was with people I didn't know. They stuck this sharp thing into me, and next thing I knew, my eye kind of hurt and it was a few hours later. I'm not sure exactly what happened, but when my Dad picked me up and brought me home, my eye looked better, even though I do have some stitches in it.

So I'm just resting tonight. But I'm ok, thanks for asking. I've just been hanging out with my parents watching Big Brother and American Idol. Those shows are pretty stupid, but my parents seem to like them. Anyway, I'm pretty tired, so I'm gonna go to bed. Bye now.

No comments: