Friday, February 8, 2008

Hey all, Bugsy here again..


Whats up my fellow readers, its the Bug.

You can see me here in my puffy jacket my Mom bought me before our trip to Las Vegas over Christmas. It was pretty cold there, much colder than it gets in Riverside (where I live). Anyway, my Dad tells me I look like Kenny from South Park in this stupid jacket. I don't know who Kenny is, but my parents keep uttering something like, "Oh my god, I killed the Bug." I'm not sure what thats from, but I don't want to be killed. Thats all I gotta say about that.

Anyhow, as you guys probably heard, I thought I had pink eye or something. Turns out I didn't, I had Cherry Eye, whatever the hell that is. Basically my inner eyelid kind of popped outwards, so it looks like it was infected. But it wasn't, they Doctor just sort of massaged and it went back into place. So now my Dad can't call me Cyclops anymore. He's from the X-men I guess.

Anyhow, my parents are leaving soon to go to some place called China. My Mom keeps saying that if I keeping digging in our backyard, I'm gonna dig my way to China. Maybe I'll try doing that to meet up with my parents when they are gone.

Ok, I gotta go play with my Kong. I'll rap with y'all later. Bye now.

No comments: