Monday, September 29, 2008

Hard day to be a Trojan fan...



So my mom came home the other day and found my dad and me, in front of the TV, in matching USC shirts. She said, "That is the cutest thing I have ever seen...my boys!" You know moms, they are all gushy and stuff like that. Women!! Anyway, my dad and I watched the game on Thursday and we wanted to turn it off it was so bad. My dad says these shirts are bad luck so we aren't allowed to wear them ever again. That's a shame, cause I look really cute. My uncles Dewey and Cody will be here for the game this weekend. I won't be wearing my shirt...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bad luck!! I think if anything, you and that cute little shirt of yours are BEST LUCK!!

Anonymous said...

Bugsy - if you can't wear the shirt on game days, then just wear it every other one. It's a great color with your eyes...