Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Smell of Football (and Dogs) in the Air!


Greetings Trojans fans! Imagine my surprise when my Hal brought Dewey and Cody to see me this weekend. I was just minding my own business on a lazy Friday afternoon, when all of the sudden, my buddies came running in the door. Oh happy day. I understand my uncles will be here every weekend there is a home game--whatever that means. But all I do know is that I am so excited. I don't know what I did to deserve it, but I am having so much fun. This is a picture of me with my Uncle Dewey. Cody isn't in the picture because he had to escape from me for just a few minutes to a pest/Bug free environment. But who would ever need a break from me??!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bug - I would NEVER need a break from you. You're a doll!!