Sunday, September 21, 2008

Making up for lost time...


I have had quite an action packed week. I was pretty sad when my Uncles Dewey and Cody left me, but before I even knew it, my grandma Carol was at the door. I couldn't even believe it. She came all this way just to visit me?? We cleaned up the house as usual and I just stayed right by grandma's side the whole time. All good things come to an end, and so it is when my grandma left. But the highlight of the weekend came when I got to visit my girlfriend Chelsea. We hung out all day, chasing each other, tugging at toys, and laying around the house. It's true what they--absence makes the heart grow fonder. Being away from my Chelsea is tough, but we take advantage of every minute we have together.


Anyway, I have been so busy lately with my visitors, that I haven't been able to give my new GIANT loofa toy the attention it deserves. I am definitely making up for lost time. I'll show that loofa who's boss!! I didn't even know my mom was taping me!


No comments: