Sunday, September 14, 2008

Best vacation of my life...

I guess all good things come to an end, and my two week vacation to Las Vegas was a GOOD thing. My parents went out of town so I got to go to my Hal's house and my grandma Laura's house. Man, I just had the best time. Cody is my best friend. I followed him around all day and all night. I didn't want to miss one minute of the action. Dewey lets me walk all over him and occassionally growls to tell me I'm being a pest. But Cody and I can go all day!! We tugged apart seven stuffed animals. I licked his chops the majority of our time together. I feel like one of the big boys when I'm with my uncles, Dewey and Cody. My parents tell me that my Uncles are going to visit us every time USC plays football here...whatever that means. I'm jazzed.

My Uncles left almost 12 hours ago and I have been passed out ever since. I'm exhausted. I have been non-stop for 2 weeks. I even fell asleep in my mom's arms like a baby. I'll have to catch up on my zzzz's before my Uncles' next visit. Bye now...

No comments: