Friday, July 4, 2008

The newest agility champion


I started my agility training this week. I'm a pretty good athlete I guess. My dad brought me around to the different stations. I'll admit it, I was pretty hestitant at first, but now I'm ready to add more obstacles to my repertiore. Here's a few videos of my first efforts...






Here is a video of me going through the tunnel. Between the A-Frame and the Platform A-Frame, the tunnel is my other best obstacle.




Here is a video of me (attempting) to do the weave poles. My teacher April says the weave poles are the hardest thing for a dog to learn. I think I'll pick it up pretty quick, because I'm a fast learner.





This is me on the A-Frame platform. I dominated this one. I'd have to say, I was probably the best in my class at this obstacle. This one dog in my class, a bull-mastiff was so large, he couldn't walk on this thing, he kept falling off. Poor guy. He only wishes he was nimble and agile like me. Of course, he could swallow me whole, so I better not get on his bad side.


I'm gonna practice this week so I can be the best in my class. There are a few dogs who have taken this class before, so they were kind of showing off. I'll train real hard, kind of like Rocky does in every movie before a big fight. Then I'll show those dogs who is the best in agility. You'll probably see me on some Espn dog agility competition in a few months. Just remember, you saw the videos of my first agility training session right here, on http://heythisisbugsy.blogspot.com. Bugsy's Dlog!

No comments: