Thursday, July 24, 2008

Just one of the boys...

Damn, life is good as a bachelor! My uncle Randy and I hung out all week, when my parents and grandparents went on vacation in Boston. Camlo and Mikey came over too. We BBQ'd hamburgers, watched 100s of hours of baseball, gambled online, and just hung out during the day. I would have liked to gamble some more, but my parents simply don't give me a big enough allowance. I wrestled with my Uncle Mikey, too. My aunt Dutchess was the odd woman out, since she was surrounded by all us macho men. My grandpa said she is glad to be rid of me. I just don't get it though...all I want to do is play. I'm usually so irresistable!

Anyway, my mom and dad said they had a great trip. I'm glad to be back at my own pad now, since my grandma doesn't have a dog door. I like the freedom to come and go as I please. I'm a big boy now, afterall.

I hope I get to hang out with my homeboys again someday. They're coo', you know?! Gotta go...I have another agility class.

No comments: