Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Everything is out of whack


My parents are having tile put in the house and my whole world has been turned upside down. There are strange men in the house and they make really loud noises. I'm not allowed to go into certain rooms so I am couped up in the guest room. They won't let me eat the spacers even though they are oh so enticing. I can't walk on the tile when it is drying because my nails might ruin the grout. Too many rules...and teenagers never follow the rules.


I can't wait until this is all over with. But I'll tell you, it sure does look nice. I was so embarrassed to have that icky vinyl tile. We are better than that. I guess I'll have to throw a tile unveiling party or something.


I'm hosting a 4th of July BBQ this weekend, so that should be fun. My whole life is one party after the next. I do throw a mean party! I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: