Monday, July 14, 2008

Another eventful weekend...




Once again, I had a full social calendar this weekend. We went to San Diego to see my grandma and grandpa, Uncle Randy, and of course, my aunt Dutchess. My aunt Dutchess has so many babies; I took all 8 out and spread them out all over the house. I even tore one of them to shreds. It's awfully nice of her to let me play with all her toys. Of course, she is much older now and doesn't seem too interested in them anyway. She isn't interested in me either!
But my grandma has the best garden. I could play there all day. I scale the hill and smell all her flowers. I bark at the occassional passer by. It's a good life in San Diego. My parents tell me that my uncle Randy is going to be my roommate next week, since they will be in Boston with grandma and grandpa. So, I'm guessing I'll probably spend the week gambling, watching baseball on TV and playing video games. I'm pretty pumped! Until then...











No comments: