Saturday, January 24, 2009

Molly Can Snore With the Best of 'Em!!



MAKE SURE TO TURN UP YOUR VOLUME

I don't know about you, but there is nothing worse than being woken up by someone snoring. I mean, I can live with the occassional snore because of a stuffy nose or too much wine the night before, but EVERY night....oh man. I just don't understand how someone so small can snore so loud. My mom says that Pugs are prone to nasal issues, but I'm party Pug and I don't have any issues. I guess it's safe to say Molly has all kinds of issues. Oh brother! (or sister)

At least I can get a good nap in during the day. Molly does make a nice napping buddy...

1 comment:

CoCo said...

Hello,

I found you on DWB...I think you two are super cute, and we may be a distant relative of sort. I'm just stopping by to say hello. Come by my blog to check me out!

Hugs,
CoCo