Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ice Bandit Bugg

My sister Molly is a big fan of ice. I mean, I like it and all, but she goes crazy over ice. In fact, my mom will get two ice cubes out...one for me and one for her...and she even takes mine for herself. I probably should put up more of a fight, but I just go with the flow. Call me submissive or whatever...

When my uncles were here visiting, we had a big boy bowl of water in the kitchen. Sometimes my mom would put ice in there as an extra treat. That damn Molly would take each cube out one by one and keep them all to herself. Selfish Bugg...

And just when you think she is done, she has to go back to bogart the very last one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is JUST like Jake (my Mom can attest)!! He would go crazy for ice, but wasn't smart enough to get them out of the bowl...or maybe we just told him to keep it in one place. ha!