Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Infamous Hobo Shoe


For my loyal readers, you are already aware that I have a shoe fetish. I have destroyed a fancy shoe or two in my life and my Hal's Bostonian is my finest achievement. I have been working on this shoe for over a year now. And now I have Molly in on the action. As you can see from the top photo, this shoe suffered a slow torture. First I tore off the tassles and then I attacked the heel (my favorite part). Then slowly but surely, I attacked the rest of the leather. My mom always said, "Where does that leather go?"The shoe is merely a sole now and I am equally committed to finishing off this shoe. With Molly's assistance, I am sure I can achieve this goal this year!!! I'll keep you posted...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Bugsy Go!! Finish that shoe off!!! By the way, you have fabulous teef too XOXO Peanut