Sunday, June 15, 2008

My week with my woman

Chelsea and I had the best week. Our relationship is really off to a great start! Our parents are pretty progressive actually...they leave us alone together, let us sleep together and we even got to shower together. I have attached a photo montage of our week. We destroyed one loofa toy and were well on our way to destroying another. It's amazing that two dogs can tug at one toy and leave it annihilated in just ten minutes.

The good news is my Chelsea has conquered her fear of the dog door. It was great because we could come and go as we pleased. We would take romantic walks in my garden, sunbathe in my back yard, and drink some refreshing ice water out of one bowl. Don't get your hopes up about a pug/bug puppy...we're both fixed!


No comments: