Friday, June 20, 2008

I'm making rain!




Hey, this is Bugsy, this time coming at you from my Dad's office. Today was formal dress up day, so in this picture you'll see me in my new tux. I'm classy, so I dress up for work. None of this casual friday BS for me.


Anyhow, you can see me here on my Dad's desk, I had a busy day today. I dictated on about 5 files, filed an appeal, and called a few clients. I'm a good law clerk. I'm thinking maybe I'll go to law school and open up my own firm. I'd probably call it, "Hey this is Bugsy's law firm."


You can see in this picture I have one of my fangs out. That's one of the various tactics I use to get my way in a court of law. I bring my fang out, and it intimidates the other attorney. And I get what I want. Everybody wins at Hey this is Bugsy's Law firm!


Anyhow, I've gotta go make some more rain. Bye now!

No comments: