Friday, December 11, 2009

Sweater Weather

Its the most wonderful time of the year, but why do we have to wear these ugly Christmas sweaters? I mean its cold and all, but can't we get a nice jogging suit or something? I like Christmas...there is a stuffed snowman in the living room I have my eye on. Molly already gutted a snowman pillow. But why did my mom have to put a fence around the tree? There was no fence last year and Molly and I only ripped into a few presents. There just happened to be one piece of chocolate in one gift among at least two dozen gifts and we managed to find it. I guess underneath these sweaters lie some superpowers!

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Well, I think those sweaters look pretty pawesome! I like a dog with style. (I don't usually wear sweaters, but I do wear a different colored bandanna every day!)

And sweaters with superpowers?! Whoa!

I hope you have a GRRRReat weekend!

Sparky