Thursday, June 25, 2009

Leader of the Pack


Most of you already know that things are a changing in my house. Molly has been attacking me lately and my mom says things are very stressful, whatever that means. My parents are keeping us separated at all times, so that's really tough. Plus, I hate it when it's my day to stay in the cage while Molly gets to roam around.
My parents hired a private trainer to set us straight and can you believe she has the nerve to say I am actually the dominant one?? Yeah, my jumping on you when you come to the door, my jumping on your lap so you can pet me, my bringing toys to you so we can play....all dominance. I guess I am passive aggressive like my mom. I have you all right where I want you!

So, Molly has to wear a muzzle when we are together and things are heating up in here. My mom keeps saying things need to change before the baby comes. What's this talk about this baby? I never agreed to that!!

Any suggestions?

No comments: