Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Buggs for adoption...

Oh man, Molly and I are in so much trouble. You know, as latch key kids, it's really hard to be home alone all day and we get really bored. Yeah, it's an excuse, but it's the truth. The other day, mom came home and couldn't believe her eyes. Molly and I dug up a plant in the backyard and brought it inside. We shook it out and dirt was flying everywhere. It covered the carpet, the couch, the tile. I have to tell you, there is nothing quite like the smell of fresh soil. I feel bad and everything because it took my parents a long time to clean it up, but it sure was fun while it lasted. It even broke the vacuum. Mom says we better wise up because she doesn't have the energy for us...oh come on mom, how can you resist this under bite?!

No comments: