Friday, March 20, 2009

Buggs for Books

Hey Readers - its me Molly - shh, don't tell Bugsy, I'm stealing the computer to update our dlog.
I'm getting older now as you can see, so Bugsy's been teaching me to read. In this picture to the right you can see I'm reading. I'm actually reading under my parents bed late at night with my flashlight. I've been reading Cesar Milan books, because my Mom says I'm misbehaved. I guess he whispers to dogs or something.

I just like to nibble on things around the house, I don't mean any harm...I swear. I'm trying to get better - but maybe its justs because I'm still young, I'm only 6 months old by the way.

Oh I don't think Bugsy told you all, but I was spayed about a week ago. My Daddy dropped me off at the vet, and the next thing I know I had a pain in my stomach and big incision about an inch and a half long. I'm recovering quite nicely, but the area where they shaved me sure is itchy now on my stomach.

Anyway, I gotta finish my Cesar Milan book so I learn how to be more well-behaved. Bye now.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: