Thursday, March 5, 2009

Fun With Food

Of course, I would rather have my mom and dad here with us during the day, but I'll take the next best thing...food! My parents try to give us fun and interesting food to keep us occupied throughout the day (I think they just don't want Molly to dig up the backyard!) It only works half the time, but man, are these treats ever tasty!! What will they come up with next?

Look at the size of these bones!! Of course, Molly taunted me all day by holding on to both

This was the best treat of all...a long, twisty pig tail...that entertained me for several days

Molly thinks she's pretty smart for figuring out this tricky thing...I'm not so good at it yet

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Bugsy!

OMDog, that that purply toy thing poop out treats?! I've never seen anything like that! I must find one!

Molly seems to really have the hang of it!

Sparky