Thursday, February 12, 2009

These Buggs don't need no babysitter!!

My mom and dad are going to someplace called the Grand Canyon this weekend, so my Uncle Randy is coming to the house to be with us Buggs. I tried to tell my parents that I am a big boy now and I could totally take care of the house all by myself. I mean, I know where the treats are. I've had my eye on some food items in the fridge that I would like to give myself for dinner! Don't you think I look intimidating to any potential threats?? I mean, look at this underbite!

But my parents decided that its too much responsibility for one Bugg. I'm sure I'll have all kinds of fun with my Uncle Randy. We will watch sports on TV, probably gamble a bit on the computer, and just lounge around like bachelors (plus one bitch!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bug - you know I love you- but that underbite is SERIOUSLY out of control!!