Saturday, February 7, 2009

Get this Roomba out of here!!!

My dad bought the Roomba this week. I don't know if you've ever seen it, but its this flying saucer looking thing that vacuums the carpet all by itself. My parents think its the greatest thing ever, but I just think that thing is freaky. You just can't trust a robot that has a mind of its own. Didn't they see "I Robot, "Matrix" or any of those other movies where robots took over the world??!! Well, this robot is taking over our house. It's invading my territory. And it scares the hell out of Molly (okay it scares me too, but I have to act like a tough guy!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! That's awesome, if that were my kids they would be using the Roomba as a frisbe, LoL!!

It's so funny how Bugsy is pretending not to be scared of it, but then you seem them both flinch, that's so cute!!