Friday, November 28, 2008

These Bugs are Beat!



We have had a constant stream of visitors this week and we are BEAT!! My great grandpa John came in this past Tuesday and we have kept him entertained. I like him a lot, but when he decides to give Molly some attention, I make sure to move in there to remind him that I'm here. Then the whole family got here for Thanksgiving--my Hal, grandma Laura, grandma and grandpa Sobek, Uncle Randy, the McKeevers and Aunt Diane. I did my best to pay equal amounts attention to each one of them. But there is only so much Bug to go around.
My dad's friend Audrey came to visit too, so you can see that I have been non-stop all week. Molly and I are going to sleep all weekend, I'm sure. I'm BEAT!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too freakin' cute!! You and your little sis make a good pair! You have to come and visit soon ...

Your friends in Vegas, Tim and Kerry