Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Big Brother

It's a tough job being a big brother. I have so much ground to cover with Molly. Luckily, I think we have the dog door down. She's pretty tiny but she has no fear jumping through that thing. She is better at it than my Chelsea! She chases me around and steals the occassional rawhide from my mouth, but I'll be patient with her. Patience is a virtue, whatever that means!

It's a good thing she is too small to jump up on the couches, because I can jump up real fast and taunt her when she really wants to chase me. But, she gets back at me when she ducks underneath my parent's bed. Oh man, she crawls under there and swings a paw at me, and tries to get me to chase her. But I'm just not as nimble as she is when it comes to that bed.

So far so good. My parents assure me I am up to the task of being Big Brother.










1 comment:

Raising Addie said...

Hi Bugsy! I can see that you are a good big brother to Molly!

She is so small compared to you, but it looks like you are being very gentle with her. Keep up the good work!

You both are sooo very cute!

Kisses
Addie