Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What a week...

I don't know what I did to deserve this, but I am having the best week. My grandma is here because she is on vacation from school. We have been doing so much together. My mom calls her a merry maid, whatever that means. We mopped my new tile floors, squeegeed the patio door windows, dusted all surfaces, and cleaned up the grill. We did some serious gardening too. Of course, my grandma has cooked up a storm too. I've been right there in the kitchen to supervise the preparation, since I am well versed from all my watching of the Food Network with my grandpa Hal.

Anyway, I understand my grandma and grandpa are going to come watch me at agility class on Thursday. Meanwhile, I will continue to gouge out the eyeballs of this Lobster my parents brought me from Boston. It's practically a carcass now. Yum!

No comments: