Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm Number One

Well, my suspicions are confirmed...I am the best in my agility class. Just call me Michael Phelps!! On the eve on my dad's birthday, I ran the fastest time on my agility track at 53 seconds. Okay, okay, you got me...I was deducted 5 seconds for jumping off the teeter totter too early, but I was just so excited. That means everyone else in my class was eating my dust. My dad and I booked it!! See the below video to re-live my championship moment...

I think I will take more agility classes, seeing that I am practically a natural. And I have to say, I was the most popular competitor this season. I had several visitors: my great grandpa John, my grandma and grandpa Duke and Carol, and my dad's secretary Sandy. I really put the Bugg breed on the map, huh?

Here is a compilation of shots from this year's class, including some of my favorite fellow competitors, and of course, my trophy. The first of many I'm sure...Now if only I could convince my parents to feed me the type of breakfast that Michael Phelps eats each day.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dang son, your pooch got pVVned on that first teeter totter. did u check dat his teef are ok?

Anonymous said...

BUG!!!! I'm so proud of my favorite furry cousin...I hope I get to see some of this agility when we have a slumber party with Longfellow. Great birthday gift for your Dad too!! :)
Love,
Beez