Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hey, its the Easter Bugsy!


Hey, it's me...the Easter Bugsy. My mom made me wear these stupid ears for this picture. Don't worry though, I made her earn it. I had her running around the yard for at least 30 minutes. I hate those ears.


We just got back from San Diego. My aunt Dutchess sure doesn't like me to intrude on her space at grandma and grandpa's place. She growls at me when I even get in her vicinity. I mean, all I want to do is play! I really like my grandma's garden. So many flowers for me to smell and a big hill for me to explore. Its like 5 times the size of my own garden.


I've had a busy weekend. I helped my grandpa wash the cars and I helped my grandma water the garden. I'm going to sleep really well tonight.


Anyway, I hope you all had a great Easter. The bunny brought me my own basket this year...I have a new loofa dog. I'm jazzed.


Bye now...

No comments: