Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat Team

This year, Brandon was really into trick-or-treating, which is good, because I am really into treats!! Molly and I dressed as fire, since Brandon was a fireman. You know me, I am always up for an appropriate costume. Molly and I are major fixtures in this neighborhood. I mean, we hang out by the playground every afternoon, and all the kids know us by name. So, we just had to make an appearance. And when Brandon was too tired to continue, I returned home to help pass out candy. I love seeing all the kids in their costumes.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute Alli! Nice touch with the puppy flames! :) Steve thinks I'm a crazy person but lovingly goes along with all my ideas! I'm already thinking of what we can be next year! You'll have two to dress...I can't wait to see what you come up with! Love you all.

Cathy