Saturday, May 21, 2011

Reunited...and it feels so good

For my most loyal followers, you will recall that my first true love was Miss Chelsea Jones. A fair haired, curvaceous Pug, who stole my heart. We had a week long affair when she stayed at my house. We showered together, slept together, ate together, played together. We were a match made in heaven.

Well, life moved on and Chelsea and I have been apart for a few years. Our lives have changed dramatically. We both have new fur siblings and new human siblings. It's been too busy to get together again.

But today, we were reunited once again. Molly and I made the trip down south to see my love. She looked lovely. It will be an afternoon I remember forever.


Chelsea and Bugsy...the couple that pants together stays together

The new siblings, Molly and Yoda

A pug party

No comments: