Thursday, April 28, 2011

Bubble Buggs



Man, there are many perks to be a big brother, but I just discovered possibly the best perk...BUBBLES!! Brandon is crazy about bubbles (ba-bulls). He absolutely insists on playing with bubbles whenever we are in the backyard. Ordinarily I would have had to approve of this activity, since the backyard is clearly my territory, but I am willing to overlook this over-site. Bubbles are cool. I am determined to catch one, but they are tricky little suckers. Molly really gets close to catching them, before they float on away. Hopefully, we will have plenty of practice in catching these bubbles this summer...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so cool that you guys get to play with bubbles in the backyard:)

Mocha Barney, Ashley Pumpernickel and Winniechurchill