Monday, September 20, 2010

Introducing Sir Walter

We have a new cousin in the family....Walter Stromsborg. He's a french bulldog. He has my coloring, Molly's lip flaps, and ears all his own. He came over for a playdate this weekend, while the family celebrated my brother Brandon's first birthday (hey, why weren't we Buggs included in that party?) and we had the time of our lives. Walter brought his own loofa dog and had been so good not to destroy it. Of course, after just moments in the Bugg house, we had that thing demolished. We ran around the green belt and took a dip in the pool. We played really hard. We were totally exhausted when Walter went home with his mom. I'm going to ask my mom if Walter can come over for a slumber party sometime. We can watch "Hotel for Dogs" and munch on some pupcorn. I can't wait!
Molly and Walter poolside
No underbite..I know, disappointing!
More pool action
3 cousins--Walter, Bugsy, and Molly

No comments: