Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Babysitting Buggs


We Buggs certainly are upholding our end of the deal here. We are the best babysitters. We are very attentive. In fact, we never let Brandon out of our sight. Unless of course there is a barking dog outside we need to investigate, or a random treat rediscovered across the room, or a toy calling for our attention. But aside from that, we are always right at Brandon's side. I hear babysitting can pay pretty well these days. So a Bugg with my credentials should be pulling in some major dough. I've worked out a deal with my parents and I will accept the following as payment for services rendered: kisses, belly scratches, rawhide treats, peanut butter kongs, long walks, table scraps, stuffed toys suitable for gutting, ice cubes, and any bacon flavored treat. Pretty reasonable I think!

No comments: