Monday, March 15, 2010

Manny (ie male nanny) for hire


Bugg for hire!! I know you think "nobody can take care of my baby the way I can" but you have never hired me! I am a full service child care provider. Here is my resume:

** Supervised daily infant bath time
**Oversaw the nursing of an infant
**Participated in nightly reading time
**Administered daily doses of kisses
**Provided countless hours of cuddle time
**Tested the safety features of numerous children's toys
(most did not withstand my rigorous pull apart test)
**Helped clean up voluminous spit up
**Handled (ie rolled around in) piles of children's laundry
**Assisted in bottle preparation in the event of spilled milk
**Facilitated countless hours of tummy time
**Observed the feeding of solid foods (looking for droppings)

Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions. I can provide references upon request.

No comments: