Sunday, May 18, 2008

Meet my lady friend, Chelsea


I have had the most crazy social life lately. It's exhausting being this popular. Just two weekends ago, I was in Las Vegas hanging with my uncles Dewey and Cody. Then last weekend, I had a rendezvous with Longfellow before going to visit my Aunt Dutchess. This weekend, Dewey and Cody came out to MY house. And now, my Chelsea is here to stay at my house.
I guess Chelsea's mom is having her baby today, so Chelsea is going to crash at my pad until they bring the baby home. I am hoping to lay some serious groundwork in our relationship while she is here. I'll let her play with my loofa and even drink out of my water bowl. My parents say we make a nice looking couple. Plus, she shares my love for clothing. Dad told me to wear some Cool Water to woo her. I think its working...

No comments: